The Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
The skilled nominated Visa Subclass 190 helps the candidate to stay in Australia permanently and work and study anywhere the candidate wants in the country.
- Firstly and most importantly the candidate must be selected or nominated by an Australian state or territory government.
- Secondly, the candidate must acquire the EOI and must meet all the relevant skills assessment factors required.
- The candidate must be under the age of 45 and must have taken the required English language test.
- Applicant must meet the work requirement given on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations for this visa and must meet the Health and character requirements.
- Candidate must not have an earlier Visa refusal for Australia and he/she must have paid all the debt if any to the Australian government.
- Candidate must score a minimum of 65 points on the points test of the Australian immigration to check the eligibility of the candidate applying for this particular visa.
The processing time for this visa is approximately mainly 7 to 9 months.
This is a permanent visa and it lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.