Premium Investor Stream
The premium investor visa is a 4 year visa plan for candidates who are willing to make a significant amount of investment. The investment is a minimum amount of AUD $ 15 million.
- Candidates must be able to receive a nomination from the Australian Trade Commission (Aus trade)
- Applicants must have at least AUD$15 million in investment funds, which must have been acquired legally and must be available to invest in Australia
- Candidate must agree not to bring any legal action against Australia for any losses related to the investment
Candidate must have the required “premium investment” in the following categories:
- Australian securities exchange listed assets.
- Australian government bonds.
- Corporate bonds.
- State or territory approved philanthropic contribution.
- A real property in Australia excluding the residential property.
- Deferred annuities issued by Australian registered life companies.
- Australian proprietary limited companies.